Sunday, October 2, 2011

Surreal.



What am I doing right now? I'm eating a cookie. What's so crazy about that? The cookies were made by girls on my dorm floor in my dorm lounge and I'm su
rrounded by a bunch of college students! Oh, and I'm one of them. Surreal, right?!
For those of you who don't know, I'm a freshman at Seattle Pacific University, and since you asked, no, I don't know what my major is. I live in Ashton Hall on 3rd East with incredibly amazing girls and an awesome PA (Peer Adviser) and SMC (Student Ministry Coordinator). Last, but extraordinarily not least, fantastic room mates, Heather and Libby.
We've had a week of classes so far. There's not much to say a
bout that, at the moment. I mean, college isn't really about school, right?! (Juuuust kidding.) I'll talk about the weekend, then.
Saturday morning, our floor went on a bike ride/run/walk to Gasworks park.

This is a few of us:



and here's my room mate Libby and one of our neighbors Tori

Well, now my first blog post is over. I have to go now and bond with my girlies about cute actors. my next blog post will be more interesting, I promise.

Oh, here's what my blog title means: Let your heart be broken (sorry it's someone else's blog)

2 comments:

  1. Wow... blogging now!! I can't wait to hear of marvelous tales of growth, journey, love, pain and broken-heartedness over the injustices of the world as you journey during these next few years.

    Blessings, Ms. Amanda. And thanks for sharing with all of us.

    -Trent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear a bit about life at SPU. :-) I love this from the song:

    "Be the means through which
    The Lord reveals His grace."

    Bless you, dear Amanda. We miss you and delight with you in your adventure.

    ReplyDelete