Saturday, January 28, 2012

Snow days

Picture time! I'm going back to last week with these photos. I suppose I should say week-end, as school was canceled for 4 and a half days, which makes, in essence, a nine day weekend. Pretty awesome, right!? Someone told me recently the irony of college students and our love for snow days: College is the only thing that people pay to get, and then rejoice when we don't get it. 

Here's my dorm in the snow. The window to my room four over and four down. 


On the first snow day, we took a walk to Gasworks park. Many other Seattleites were there as well enjoying the "slopes" on these rare snow days.







I live in such an awesome city! I hope you enjoyed the snow if you had it! Come back tomorrow for some more exciting photos! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment