Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Favorites of Fremont

This afternoon/evening, my darling Heather and I took a little study trip, which later became a little study break, across the canal and into Fremont. To study we went to my new favorite coffee shop called Canal Street Coffee. It's adorable, the people are nice, the coffee's tasty, and they play wonderful (but sometimes very random) music.  






While walking back, I took a shot of this Fremont favorite. This is the Theo Chocolate factory. It's the only chocolate factory to be both purely organic and fair trade in the US. I could say so many more wonderful things about it, but you'll just have to experience it for yourself.

We also stopped at this amazing little bookstore. It was my first time, and I am already a dedicated customer. Next time you're in Fremont, stop here and peruse in this lovely shop. You won't be disappointed. 





1 comment:

  1. Looks FUN!! Can't wait to see more pics of Seattle! Love you Hon!

    ReplyDelete