Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh, hello there.

Apparently I'm not as good at this as I was hoping, seeing as I haven't posted since February and I promised much, much more. Oh well, what's grace for if not to give myself some.
Here I am, spring quarter, about a month away from finishing my freshman year of college. That's weird, to say the least. The weather in Seattle has tended towards the sunny side, which is more than lovely! I can't explain how delightful it is to have leaves on the trees again, especially on the SPU campus. Grey skies and trees with bare limbs aren't the best for the the psyche, though perhaps less distracting for the academics.

Speaking of academics, if you haven't heard, I'm planning majoring in art history!!!!!! Okay, maybe that's more exciting to me than to you. Of course, nothing is set in stone and all is subject to change (it's been known to happen before), but I sure hope I won't change my mind. I am not quite sure where this path will lead, but it is going to be fun...and artsy...and historic...


A couple of my wonderful friends:
 Caitlin, Heather, Claire, and...who's that girl with short hair?! Oh yeah, me :)



À bientôt!           



1 comment: